Saturday, October 13, 2007

Hades Bio


Welcome to Hell, my name is Hades (known as Pluto to the Romans). Hades means "unseen" and I am given this name because of the cool helmet I wear, which makes me invisible. I am the King of the Dead, God of Wealth and one of the sons of Kronos. My dad had a tendency to eat his kids so me and two of my brothers Zeus and Poseidon took control, we then chose what part of the world we each wanted and I got the underworld. I rarely leave my beatiful relm to go to Olympus for some reason the other gods think I am evil. I admit that i am unpitying, inexorable, and terrible but I am just. I also admit I am not that smooth with the ladies, that is I kidnapped my wife Persephone. Of course, her mother wanted her back, which I can sympathized, but I didn't want to give her up. I finally, decided to give my wife a pomegranate which kept her from ever leaving the underworld again. I usually don't let people leave my realm or try to cheat death. Only a handful of heros have ever left my relm alive or dead. This has made some people would consider me a totalitarian, I consider myself a authoritarian. I only have one pet, my dog Cerberus. My dog is the coolest because he has THREE heads not just one. The only problem with him is that he has a sour disposition. This causes my wife to continually argue to get rid of him. Once Hercules, Zeus' boy, came and said he had come to take Cerberus away. Seeing a chance to make Persephone stop complainning and get rid of Cerberus, I gave him to Hercules. Later though, Hercules brought him back saying that he was only supposed to bring him to the upper world. I took him back and he continued to have a bad dispostion and Peresphone continued to complain.

1 comment:

Zeus said...

Cool pic, Hades!!