Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hello all! This is Artemis speaking, your beautful huntress goddess. Many see me as harsh and unfeminine however in all simplicty, they fail to grasp the concept of real beauty. I can admit that I am the goddess of sudden death and disease, but come on now, I am the protector of young girls before the age of marraige and the goddess of childbirth after all. I am also seen frequently caring for the nymphs in the forest and hunting for lions and panthers. Doesn't that count for something? In a way I feel as though I represent the strength of women who desire it.
I am misunderstood in a sense. Every God and Goddess has different strenghts and weaknesses. I have the ability to never forgive, nor forget. I can have a very superior attitude and obtain a high opinion of myself. After all, I do have the best archery skills you will ever see, just ask Orion. I am also an undestructible goddess among goddesses.
I am the goddess of many things; wilderness/wild animals, hunting, childbirth, disease, and I represent apparent strength. I have always been headstrong, since the day of birth. Now, i am aware of my own power and it is highly unlikely for me to allow this authority to be taken away. A loss of supremicy will never happen for I am first, and foremost, the strongest and most affectionate goddess you will ever meet.


No comments: