Sunday, October 14, 2007

Hercules Bio

I am Hercules, the greatest hero of Greece. I was born in Thebe, held for a while to be the son of a distinguised general, Amphitryon. But later in my life, I found out that my real father was actually Zues. My mother had given birth to two sons, me and Iphicles. Amphitryon was the father of Iphicles. Our differences came out in a young age. The major difference was strength and the way we acted before danger, and this was discovered when we were younger than a year old.

The Greeks admire me for being "the bravest of brave". However, that is not my only characteristic. I am a compassionate man of great bodily strength. No human on Earth was stronger than me, which was why the gods needed my help defeating the Giants.

Sometimes, my negative traits get the best of me. Such as my emotions. I have been known to get so furious and out of control, having a fatal effect on an innocent object nearby. Eventually I will calm down, knowing that any punishment given to me, I will have deserved. Sometimes, I even have to punish myself because no one else will, but truly I know I have done something terribly wrong and I deserved to be punished. My thoughts are usually about finding a new way to defeat a monster that is trying to kill me.

I am not admired though, for my courage or strengh, but because of my sorrow in wrongdoing, and I will do anything to make up for it, and i showed greatness of soul. Throughout all of my battles, I have yet to be defeated. Some even bore me because of my easy opponents. Nothing that lives on air, sea, or land could ever defeat me.


No comments: