Sunday, October 14, 2007

Siren's bio



Hello my pretty sailors, I am a Siren with beautiful womanly features but below my waist I look much like a bird. Though besides my tempting features I have one of the most beautiful voices. Trust me, you will be falling for my voice the minute it blesses your ears. Out of all my friendly sirens I am the one who sings, while the others play the lyre and the flute. I would more than happily sing to you among the Sirenusian islands; just bring your ships and your friends and we will have an amazing time. Oh and by the way, you may know my father, Archelous (The River God). He is a noble man unlike the deceitful Demeter who is the reason why my sistersand I, are the way we are. Its not our fault that her daughter, Persephone, was rudely kidnapped.

Anyhow, I do believe you should come and visit us because our voice is just way too beautiful to resist. Now don't listen to those nasty rumors, we are far from decietful or knavish, all those people lie (Oh, what bad people they are). Though, you might have to look hard because ever since Odysessy, his men and Jason and Argonauts couldn't 'hear' our beautiful voices we havn't been seen since, some even say we're dead. We all know they're wrong, so please, do come join us.

No comments: