Monday, October 15, 2007

Hera's Bio

Before I start lets get one thing straight ladies. My man, Zeus, is off limits! I’m not sure which part you don’t understand, the “off”, or the “limits”! Think about it, I am the goddess of marriage. I’m not going to be to happy when I turn around and your playing with my man. And if you do mess around, you better sleep with both eyes open, because the second you don’t will be the second you meet Hades (he’s actually not that bad, freaky at times but give him some credit. How would you feel if you had to guard the dead?).Okay, now that that is covered, let’s get down to helping your love relationships. Girls, men need help. I know that we talk in perfectly understandable English, have perfectly understand able mood swings, and are much more logical, but considering the fact that most guys only have heads full of helium, we got to our share to let them know what’s going on. Trust me, I know. Sometimes I’m afraid Zeus might just float away with that pocket of air on his shoulders. Oh and one other thing. Guys, just a tip…when you ask a girl what she wants for her birthday or valentines and she answers, “oh you don’t have to get me anything it’s okay”, she doesn’t really mean don’t do anything. For crying out loud take her outside to watch a sunset, stick a dandelion in her hair, and play country music. Just DO SOMETHING!!! That’s what girls like. Finally, this is to everyone, you need to spend time with your spouse. Absence does not make the heart grow fonder; all it does is get you a mate like Zeus. I’m truly sorry if I busted you’re bubble, but I’m the goddess of marriage and love. It’s my job to meddle with your love relationships (and if you see Zeus, tell him he’s in big when he comes home!).

1 comment:

Theseus said...

This is the best bio i have ever read. its so much better than mine!!!
Dylan