Sunday, October 14, 2007

Zeus's Bio

Welcome to Mt. Olympus, my home on
top of the world, and I have to say, it has quite the view. I, Zeus, or as the Romans would call me, Jupiter, am ruler of the sky and of all Olypian Gods. Here reside the 12 Olympians: Myself, Hera, my wife, Posiedon, Ares, Hermes, Hapaestus, Aphrodite, Athena, Apollo, Artemis, Demeter, and Hestia.
Let me tell you, being ruler of the sky and the gods wasn't an easy position for me to get. I had to first overthrow my father, Cronus and the Titans. Cronus was never a very caring father and had the tendency to eat his children. He only did this because he didn't want to be overthrown by any of them. With the help of my mother, Rhea, and my two older brothers, Hades and Posiedon, we defeated my father and the Titans, and forced my father to regurgitate the rest of our swallowed siblings.
Following our victory, we divided the world into three sections. My first brother, Posiedon, recieved control of the sea. My second brother, Hades, obtained the dark Underworld, and I became ruler of the heavens.
LADIES ARE WELCOME ANY TIME!!


No comments: